Monday, June 26, 2006

Some things I just don't understand

 I have four things on the horizon as far the job front goes. I have two interviews scheduled for Wednesday at two different schools in Delaware. One is the creative arts charter school. The other is an alternative school for students who couldn't hack public school. I also received an email from the paralegal position with the DOJ  that I am on the BQ list and my info has been sent to the hiring authority, who may be calling for an interview.

I applied online today for three positions that were available at another charter school in New Castle. Ten minutes later J called that they had called the house wanting to talk to me. They called on my cell and they did the preliminnary interview which I passed. Okay? So when do I move to the next level? July 20th! The principal is at a conference and is going on vacation and won't be back until then. Fine. But why the rush to contact me and get me through the first cut?


No comments: