Four places I have worked are:
Rowan University
Rowan University
John Fenwick School
Social Security Administration
Intuit Financial Supplies
Four movies I would watch over and over again: (or is that HAVE watched over and over?
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
The Philadelphia Story
Goldfinger
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Four places I have lived:
Salem, NJ
Four places I have lived:
Salem, NJ
East Brunswick, NJ
Fredericksburg, VA
Novato, CA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
Rescue Me
Top Chef
Top Chef
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Law and Order SVU
Four places I have been on vacation:
Out of the country (Just a sample):
Spain
France
England
Greece
In the US:
Louisville, KY
In the US:
Louisville, KY
Greenbrier, AR
Stuart, FL
Boston, MA
Four websites I visit daily:
(and only about 50 more for me !)
Four of my favorite foods (just four?):
Soft shell crabs
Lobster Salad
Chicken Pomodoro
Tuscan Chicken Sandwich at Panera's
Four places I would rather be right now:
Eastbourne or anywhere in England
Paris or anywhere in France
Lake Como
Vermont
Four Friends that have been tagged that I think MIGHT respond:
Kathryn
Four Friends that have been tagged that I think MIGHT respond:
Kathryn
Kellie
Jaimie
Helen
No comments:
Post a Comment