100. I had a serious crush on Alan Alda when I was nine.
99. I have a soft spot for anyone or anything from New Jersey. (Hence some of my taste in music.)
98. I used to subscribe to Ms. Magazine.
97. I was thin for two weeks when I was 15.
96. My first car was a 1967 Ford Mustang that I bought with the money I made working one summer when I was 16.
95. Didn't get my license until I was 21.
94. Got in a car accident less than a week later that almost killed me.
93. I was engaged to a man I did not love. (This was before my husband went from being my friend to being my fiance in the matter of one letter followed by one phone call.)
92. When I took the LSATs my senior year of college I blew them on purpose.
91. My favorite is purple.
90. I have changed many adult diapers and catheter bags but never a baby's diaper.
89. I am supposed to wear glasses, but I don't.
88. I like to write on walls.
87. I am a third generation Mets fan.
86. I once worked as a waitress in a honky tonk outside Charlottesville.
85. As a child, I had trichotillomania so bad that I have scars in my scalp, including my widow's peak. I don't do it anymore.
84. I have an extremely active dream life.
83. Before C., I used to cry hysterically at baptisms and Mother's Day services. Never at weddings. Not even moist.
82. I eloped with my husband four days before our church wedding.
81. I want to be thought of as hip, sexy and cool. Instead, I am squishy and bland. Kind of like white bread- that I don't eat.
80. I don't eat grape jelly. Not even on my pbj.
1 comment:
Well, of course we are friends long enough that there are no surprises here so far. I was there for the elopement, after all, and I have to say, I definitely have the last two listed in common with you. Problem is that I still do eat white bread now and then, but not frequently. :-S Oh well. But being hip, cool and sexy is all a matter of personal perspective, after all. There are times I feel I can be that, but other times, I definitely don't feel like that-- far from it. Geek girl- wannabe cool is more like it most of the time. Still working at it at my old age too.
Post a Comment