Sunday, January 01, 2006

NYE

NYE was definitely a White Star night. Linda and Alex brought a bottle to our cozy little foursome this year. This is C's first NYE with us, his new family. J and I made Duck a la Orange that was delicious and but also labor intensive. Linda and Alex made Molten Chocolate Babycakes for dessert, which we wallowed in after midnight, and C was long asleep.
Today, after a leisurely brunch, J, C, and I went to Aunt Linda and Uncle Jeff's for their open house to eat some delicious Thai food and socialize with my church family.

I have made some New Years' Resolutions;

  • Write every day-other than blogging, working up to 1,000 words a day.
  • Ignore people who piss me off with their pointless nitpicking.
  • Get organized and continue to get published.
  • Find a way to focus on my writing and my family at the same time.
  • Clear out the clutter that keeps me focused on things rather people.

Tune in and see how I do.

No comments: