Thursday, September 22, 2005

Something Productive

I am friends with some extremely passionate people who want to make a difference in the world, but they seem to get bogged down in anger. My suggestion is that instead of getting lathered up over things we cannot change focus on doing something positive.
That is why I have signed the One campaign pledge and have added a link to their blog on my website. I am encouraging everyone who reads my blog to be a force for positive change in the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a big reason I'm into my Body Shop at Home business. The core values of the company are that they are against animal testing, support human rights, activate self-esteem, support environmental awareness, and most importantly, support community trade, which allows small communities to get fair trade value and a constant customer being a supplier to the Body Shop for something that a community has always done a trade in, such as harvesting honey or seaweed, etc. Anita Roddick was on top of this long before Bono made it "in vogue" and gave it a voice. Good to be connected to a company like this!