Yesterday, I had my third no interview interview for the position I wanted. Turns out what that was this psychological test about my teaching personality. I spent an hour and a half answering questions about my teaching methods, my personality, and a whole host of blather that to mean nothing. I have no clue as to when I will hear from them as to whether or not they are hiring me.
I have another interview at another school in DE.
Meanwhile, the computer system at school has kicked me out again so my pay this Friday will be HALF of what it should be, and no new time sheets have been issued so I may not get paid next pay day.
1 comment:
You know, I didn't write about it, but about 90% of my day was pretty sucky today too. I know the feeling well. There's always tomorrow, right? (Let's hope it gets better!)
Post a Comment